1. If you think you don’t know Zuhair Murad, think again. He’s the man responsible for this jumpsuit:
3. Along with this alleged dress:
4. And this one:
5. And maybe most importantly, this nip — er, dress:
Well Murad just put on his “couture” show in Paris. So Jennifer Lopez and Kristen Stewart must be incredibly busy at this very moment picking out what they’ll wear everywhere for the next three months. Which looks should they go with?
6. Grecian on performance enhancing drugs?
7. Graphing paper-inspired jumpsuit?
8. There’s also the “look at my thong panties” special.
9. Or the “wrought iron gate” look.
10. I’m especially fond of his curtain-sized sleeves.
11. Metal onesies.
12. And flare for mixing patterns.
13. Or maybe they’d prefer to look naked but still expensive in this:
14. And possibly, if they’re feeling really wild, they’d like to hide their boobs in this blousey thing.
Which they won’t, but now you know they have the option.
15. They’ve never been especially conservative dressers, but attention must be brought to these astounding cape/coat things.
17. And then there’s my personal favorite, the golden goose:
So what should J. Lo wear next? Leave your suggestions in comments!
We've got your WKND covered.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Red Bull apologized for posting a video of people in blackface chasing a banana.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.