1. Here’s Michelle Obama’s second “Vogue” cover, for the April issue.
There’s something a bit stiff about it but it’s slightly less stiff than her first cover for the magazine (below).
2. The president also appears in the issue with Michelle.
Looking sort of awkward like most dads do in family portraits. (This was shot by Annie Leibovitz, mind you.)
3. And then there’s the obligatory shot of the subject looking pensively out a window, wearing a train.
4. The FLOTUS first posed for the cover of “Vogue” following the 2008 election.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour was an even bigger fundraiser for Obama this election than last.
5. And here’s Michelle without airbrushing, wearing her biggest smile.
No matter how she’s photographed, she’s always incredibly beautiful
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️