1. Here’s Michelle Obama’s second “Vogue” cover, for the April issue.
There’s something a bit stiff about it but it’s slightly less stiff than her first cover for the magazine (below).
2. The president also appears in the issue with Michelle.
Looking sort of awkward like most dads do in family portraits. (This was shot by Annie Leibovitz, mind you.)
3. And then there’s the obligatory shot of the subject looking pensively out a window, wearing a train.
4. The FLOTUS first posed for the cover of “Vogue” following the 2008 election.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour was an even bigger fundraiser for Obama this election than last.
5. And here’s Michelle without airbrushing, wearing her biggest smile.
No matter how she’s photographed, she’s always incredibly beautiful
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›