1. Here’s Michelle Obama’s second “Vogue” cover, for the April issue.
There’s something a bit stiff about it but it’s slightly less stiff than her first cover for the magazine (below).
2. The president also appears in the issue with Michelle.
Looking sort of awkward like most dads do in family portraits. (This was shot by Annie Leibovitz, mind you.)
3. And then there’s the obligatory shot of the subject looking pensively out a window, wearing a train.
4. The FLOTUS first posed for the cover of “Vogue” following the 2008 election.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour was an even bigger fundraiser for Obama this election than last.
5. And here’s Michelle without airbrushing, wearing her biggest smile.
No matter how she’s photographed, she’s always incredibly beautiful
- A judge ruled that Baltimore State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby will not have to recuse herself from the trial in the death of Freddie Gray. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›