1. Here’s Michelle Obama’s second “Vogue” cover, for the April issue.
There’s something a bit stiff about it but it’s slightly less stiff than her first cover for the magazine (below).
2. The president also appears in the issue with Michelle.
Looking sort of awkward like most dads do in family portraits. (This was shot by Annie Leibovitz, mind you.)
3. And then there’s the obligatory shot of the subject looking pensively out a window, wearing a train.
4. The FLOTUS first posed for the cover of “Vogue” following the 2008 election.
Vogue editor Anna Wintour was an even bigger fundraiser for Obama this election than last.
5. And here’s Michelle without airbrushing, wearing her biggest smile.
No matter how she’s photographed, she’s always incredibly beautiful
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›