1. Michelle Obama surprised everyone who thought they were the most fabulous-looking at the Oscars by appearing on video to present best picture.
Thereby out-fabulousing everyone in her super shiny Naeem Khan dress.
Naeem Khan describes the gown in a press release as a “custom-made smoke grey and silver art deco inspired beaded sleeveless tulle gown with square neckline.”
3. It’s the same outfit she wore the night before to the governors dinner at the White House.
Where she also managed to outshine Chris Christie in the style stakes, hard as that may be to believe.
4. Thanks, Michelle, for making this whole night worth staying up for!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›