1. Michelle Obama surprised everyone who thought they were the most fabulous-looking at the Oscars by appearing on video to present best picture.
Thereby out-fabulousing everyone in her super shiny Naeem Khan dress.
Naeem Khan describes the gown in a press release as a “custom-made smoke grey and silver art deco inspired beaded sleeveless tulle gown with square neckline.”
3. It’s the same outfit she wore the night before to the governors dinner at the White House.
Where she also managed to outshine Chris Christie in the style stakes, hard as that may be to believe.
4. Thanks, Michelle, for making this whole night worth staying up for!
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›