1. Here’s Kate Moss in Versace’s brand-new ads, flanked by fancy underpants-wearing buff guys.
“Each image is composed like a work of art,” Donatella Versace told WWD of this new campaign.
2. In addition to highly impressive squatting techniques, Joan Smalls also features in the ads.
Men are the new bras.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›