1. New York’s most important designer, Marc Jacobs, put these messy, matted, mullet wigs on his models for his fall 2013 show.
It is a bold and welcome rejection of:
1. Straightening irons.
2. Salt sprays.
3. Curling irons.
4. Anti-frizz anything.
5. Hair of high-maintenance lengths.
6. The boring wavy hair style that every single woman on TV has.
3. In London, Simone Rocha also sent models out with anti-news anchor hair.
5. And the Ashish show in London offered a more exaggerated version of the bedhead.
6. Frizz it, spike it, leave it.
And then, judging by this outfit, go rock climbing.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›