1. New York’s most important designer, Marc Jacobs, put these messy, matted, mullet wigs on his models for his fall 2013 show.
It is a bold and welcome rejection of:
1. Straightening irons.
2. Salt sprays.
3. Curling irons.
4. Anti-frizz anything.
5. Hair of high-maintenance lengths.
6. The boring wavy hair style that every single woman on TV has.
3. In London, Simone Rocha also sent models out with anti-news anchor hair.
5. And the Ashish show in London offered a more exaggerated version of the bedhead.
6. Frizz it, spike it, leave it.
And then, judging by this outfit, go rock climbing.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›