1. This is Homme Mystere, a lingerie line for dudes.
It’s as simple as it sounds: lingerie — but for men instead of women.
2. Think of it as a sweatpants alternative.
4. You can’t really describe this product better than the company does itself.
And those measurements refer to WAIST SIZE, so get your mind out of the gutter.
9. Yes, this is a real thing. In fact, it became a thing after this video from the line’s runway show made its way around the internet recently.
10. The Australian company has been around for years — this promotional video for the mangerie was posted to YouTube in July of 2011.
12. According to Gothamist, the Homme Mystere line is a hot seller at a store in New Jersey.
Gothamist called Studio One Lingerie in the town of Avenel and spoke to someone who works there named James, who said they “picked up the whole entire line… we’re going to have a huge selection.” So if you don’t want to pay for the shipping from Australia and you’re in the New Jersey area, you know what to do!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵