Designer Lazaro Hernandez told WWD the inspiration for these clothes was “the Internet, the images you’re bombarded with and the collage of information that you get every day.” Our friend with the cat pajamas was wearing the WRONG mammal, that’s for sure.
2. And look at this! Pool party! GRASS!!
It’s like a desktop background meets, I don’t know, what Vegas day clubbing would be like if it were actually glamorous!
3. And here — faces plus foliage!
A dress that looks back at you.
4. There’s even a lowercase “e” on this one.
And it still looks great. Edgy red carpet celebs will definitely wear this face stuff. Kristen Stewart, surely.
5. Have a closer look at this pool party scene.
I don’t know what on the Internet looks this good. The Proenza designers must have a great filter system.
7. Another face patchwork occurrence.
Who can make a DIY quilting pattern for this?
8. And less people-y but still scenic and lovely:
So, did you get all that? Next spring, fashion = rolling out of bed without fixing the hair and throwing on desktop backgrounds and other people’s faces. And you don’t need the knee-high gladiator sandals that lots of the top designers have been showing. See more from the Proenza show at NYmag.com.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?