For the rare person who at once wants to wear Karl Lagerfeld’s face and draw attention to their upper thighs.
And spend $175 on leggings.
(For the record: this person doesn’t exist.)
3. “Pearl Earring” leggings: $75.
Girl with the pearl knee ring.
No one tell Amanda Bynes about this.
5. “The Kiss” leggings: $75.
Appropriate to wear to a hippie dippie “feel the love” EDM summer festival and that’s about it.
6. “The Swing”: $75.
This is the description: “Fragonard called it “The Happy Accidents of the Swing.” We call it “I had a few too many drinks and accidently fell off a swing.” We know you’ve been there. Stumble home in style in our graphic leggings that are silky, comfortable at the waist, and made with only the finest Italian fabrics.”
Did I mention these are made in Canada?
7. “Lazy Sunday” leggings: $75.
Open secret: you don’t need to spend $75 to get lazy Sunday leggings. Because every pair of leggings qualifies as “lazy Sunday leggings.”
8. Leggings that make it look like you’re wearing thigh-high sweater socks: $75.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›