For the rare person who at once wants to wear Karl Lagerfeld’s face and draw attention to their upper thighs.
And spend $175 on leggings.
(For the record: this person doesn’t exist.)
3. “Pearl Earring” leggings: $75.
Girl with the pearl knee ring.
No one tell Amanda Bynes about this.
5. “The Kiss” leggings: $75.
Appropriate to wear to a hippie dippie “feel the love” EDM summer festival and that’s about it.
6. “The Swing”: $75.
This is the description: “Fragonard called it “The Happy Accidents of the Swing.” We call it “I had a few too many drinks and accidently fell off a swing.” We know you’ve been there. Stumble home in style in our graphic leggings that are silky, comfortable at the waist, and made with only the finest Italian fabrics.”
Did I mention these are made in Canada?
7. “Lazy Sunday” leggings: $75.
Open secret: you don’t need to spend $75 to get lazy Sunday leggings. Because every pair of leggings qualifies as “lazy Sunday leggings.”
8. Leggings that make it look like you’re wearing thigh-high sweater socks: $75.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›