For the rare person who at once wants to wear Karl Lagerfeld’s face and draw attention to their upper thighs.
And spend $175 on leggings.
(For the record: this person doesn’t exist.)
3. “Pearl Earring” leggings: $75.
Girl with the pearl knee ring.
No one tell Amanda Bynes about this.
5. “The Kiss” leggings: $75.
Appropriate to wear to a hippie dippie “feel the love” EDM summer festival and that’s about it.
6. “The Swing”: $75.
This is the description: “Fragonard called it “The Happy Accidents of the Swing.” We call it “I had a few too many drinks and accidently fell off a swing.” We know you’ve been there. Stumble home in style in our graphic leggings that are silky, comfortable at the waist, and made with only the finest Italian fabrics.”
Did I mention these are made in Canada?
7. “Lazy Sunday” leggings: $75.
Open secret: you don’t need to spend $75 to get lazy Sunday leggings. Because every pair of leggings qualifies as “lazy Sunday leggings.”
8. Leggings that make it look like you’re wearing thigh-high sweater socks: $75.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.