1. Karl Lagerfeld-on-the-upper-thigh leggings: $145.
For the rare person who at once wants to wear Karl Lagerfeld’s face and draw attention to their upper thighs.
And spend $175 on leggings.
(For the record: this person doesn’t exist.)
3. “Pearl Earring” leggings: $75.
Girl with the pearl knee ring.
No one tell Amanda Bynes about this.
5. “The Kiss” leggings: $75.
Appropriate to wear to a hippie dippie “feel the love” EDM summer festival and that’s about it.
6. “The Swing”: $75.
This is the description: “Fragonard called it “The Happy Accidents of the Swing.” We call it “I had a few too many drinks and accidently fell off a swing.” We know you’ve been there. Stumble home in style in our graphic leggings that are silky, comfortable at the waist, and made with only the finest Italian fabrics.”
Did I mention these are made in Canada?
7. “Lazy Sunday” leggings: $75.
Open secret: you don’t need to spend $75 to get lazy Sunday leggings. Because every pair of leggings qualifies as “lazy Sunday leggings.”
8. Leggings that make it look like you’re wearing thigh-high sweater socks: $75.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›