10. You’ll get your hair did.
19. Your light-colored scarf will get lint all over your black coat.
And just end up wearing your plain Calvin Klein T-shirt bra all the time because it’s easier.
But you’ll never actually bother.
29. Your crop tops will never be work-appropriate.
No matter what magical thinking convinces you that they can be so.
32. Basically, fashion can be incredibly fun and totally wonderful.
And freeing and expressive of who you are, and all of that.
33. But sometimes it is just horrible and embarrassing and out to make us feel bad and awkward.
Because at the end of the day, you know this will always be true.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️