1. You can’t go wrong with a great-fitting black leather jacket.
2. Layer a leather jacket with button-down shirts, and cuff sleeves to reveal an arm party.
5. Get a really thick, extra-chunky, oversized black sweater to wear as a coat.
6. Instead of gray or black sweaters, try mint green.
8. Wear your colorful summer pants with an oversized, chunky turtleneck.
Push up the sleeves and add a cuff bracelet if it’s not too cold out.
10. If you’re not into white jackets, try blush.
Jackets without lapels have nice clean lines.
13. Instead of a black leather motorcycle jacket, try one in red.
14. How simple and cute is this? Colorful jacket + tee + black pants + pumps = perfection.
15. Sick of heels? Wear sneakers with your skirts.
Totally irreverent, cool, and comfy.
16. You CANNOT go wrong with a huge hood.
This will save you in the snow.
17. Wear an oversized coat over a jacket.
Add a chunky scarf for an extra cozy look.
21. Flared pants look chic with a plain white blouse.
Don’t forget the half-tuck-in!
23. Just because it’s colder out, that doesn’t mean you have to ditch neon.
24. A neon sweater seems overwhelming, but looks cool and casual with boyfriend jeans.
26. Pair an oversized sweater or sweatshirt with a fitted sequined skirt.
29. Wide-legged pants are pretty much universally flattering.
31. If you’re especially stain-proof, try all-white.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️