1. You can’t go wrong with a great-fitting black leather jacket.
2. Layer a leather jacket with button-down shirts, and cuff sleeves to reveal an arm party.
5. Get a really thick, extra-chunky, oversized black sweater to wear as a coat.
6. Instead of gray or black sweaters, try mint green.
8. Wear your colorful summer pants with an oversized, chunky turtleneck.
Push up the sleeves and add a cuff bracelet if it’s not too cold out.
10. If you’re not into white jackets, try blush.
Jackets without lapels have nice clean lines.
13. Instead of a black leather motorcycle jacket, try one in red.
14. How simple and cute is this? Colorful jacket + tee + black pants + pumps = perfection.
15. Sick of heels? Wear sneakers with your skirts.
Totally irreverent, cool, and comfy.
16. You CANNOT go wrong with a huge hood.
This will save you in the snow.
17. Wear an oversized coat over a jacket.
Add a chunky scarf for an extra cozy look.
21. Flared pants look chic with a plain white blouse.
Don’t forget the half-tuck-in!
23. Just because it’s colder out, that doesn’t mean you have to ditch neon.
24. A neon sweater seems overwhelming, but looks cool and casual with boyfriend jeans.
26. Pair an oversized sweater or sweatshirt with a fitted sequined skirt.
29. Wide-legged pants are pretty much universally flattering.
31. If you’re especially stain-proof, try all-white.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.