2. Chanel Iman acted like she’s friends with Beyoncé and Solange.
Beyoncé and Solange were like, “Is this ironic?”
3. Beyoncé and Solange also threw facial expression shade when they had to pose with Kim Kardashian.
4. Who managed to pose with just about everyone there, including Anne Hathaway’s date, Valentino.
Who knows that posing with Kim — whose idea of edgy is floral gloves that match her couch print — only makes her look 8 million times cooler.
6. Ex-French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld.
Who looked like she thought the experience was just delightful, which is unsurprising considering how much she loves people who take great nude photos.
8. Kim Kardashian got to spend time at a museum.
And, like, how often does that happen???
9. Stacy Keibler posed by some steps and said, “Can’t believe I’m really here!”
10. Chanel Iman and Cara Delevingne got out of shaving the sides of their heads by wearing braids to create the illusion that they did.
11. Nicole Richie found these hair extensions on a tree.
Unclear whose head they came out of. Tay-Swiftie’s??
12. The best female comedians in attendance posed together like what.
13. Razor blades were used to make the chandelier.
Because it made people walking beneath it feel safe.
14. Tom Brady’s bright blue tux ruined the composition of his and Gisele’s couple selfie.
15. And when Gisele was finally free of him to act punk (because you will not be punk if your date is a Boston-dwelling man in a cornflower-blue blazer), Tom’s jacket threw off the photo again.
17. Taylor Swift looked uncomfortable with having Chanel Iman’s mouth on her face.
19. An up-close image of the print on Beyoncé’s dress led fans to believe she was wearing House of Dereon.
Before they found out it was actually Givenchy.
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›