2. Chanel Iman acted like she’s friends with Beyoncé and Solange.
Beyoncé and Solange were like, “Is this ironic?”
3. Beyoncé and Solange also threw facial expression shade when they had to pose with Kim Kardashian.
4. Who managed to pose with just about everyone there, including Anne Hathaway’s date, Valentino.
Who knows that posing with Kim — whose idea of edgy is floral gloves that match her couch print — only makes her look 8 million times cooler.
6. Ex-French Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld.
Who looked like she thought the experience was just delightful, which is unsurprising considering how much she loves people who take great nude photos.
8. Kim Kardashian got to spend time at a museum.
And, like, how often does that happen???
9. Stacy Keibler posed by some steps and said, “Can’t believe I’m really here!”
10. Chanel Iman and Cara Delevingne got out of shaving the sides of their heads by wearing braids to create the illusion that they did.
11. Nicole Richie found these hair extensions on a tree.
Unclear whose head they came out of. Tay-Swiftie’s??
12. The best female comedians in attendance posed together like what.
13. Razor blades were used to make the chandelier.
Because it made people walking beneath it feel safe.
14. Tom Brady’s bright blue tux ruined the composition of his and Gisele’s couple selfie.
15. And when Gisele was finally free of him to act punk (because you will not be punk if your date is a Boston-dwelling man in a cornflower-blue blazer), Tom’s jacket threw off the photo again.
17. Taylor Swift looked uncomfortable with having Chanel Iman’s mouth on her face.
19. An up-close image of the print on Beyoncé’s dress led fans to believe she was wearing House of Dereon.
Before they found out it was actually Givenchy.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›