1. Neon satin pants.
Pajamas are a great way to wear whatever trends you secretly want to wear but would never want to be seen in publicly. Like: neon satin pants! These are by Juicy Couture for $78.
Get the matching cami if you really want to Go There.
It’s by Juicy also, and $58.
2. Rompers are really fun for sleep but you probably don’t think of them as PJs.
If you don’t wear rompers out in the world because you feel like they show too much leg, but have always wanted to include them in your wardrobe, sleep rompers are a great way to go. This leopard mesh one is by Juicy Couture and costs $45. (It’s also available in a more subdued purple, if for some odd reason you wanted to be more subdued.)
3. Put on a pair of heels and you could wear this as your Rihanna Halloween costume next year.
From Nasty Gal for $168.
4. Rainbow circle harem pants.
From Romwe. You could definitely wear these from bed to the egg sandwich place and back to your couch on a Saturday morning. They’re $66.
5. Neon accented harem pants.
Just because it’s winter that doesn’t mean you have to put your neon away. These are $40 at Romwe.
6. If you want pants with an unexpected print, try these.
Just $40 from Etsy.
7. Tie-dyed bath robe.
These are $68 at the tie-dyed shop. Enjoy the spirit of Coachella every time you get out of the shower.
Remember, if your PJs are cute and opaque enough, you can just wear them around as an outfit.
Pajama-inspired looks are a fashion trend. You can’t even tell if this popular Pinterest image is of PJs or “real clothes.”
9. These blue printed PJs have enough design merit to basically look like clothes.
From Asos for $98.50.
10. A hipster would totally wear this pajama shirt to work.
The set is from Asos (shirt is $42.22). I like it because the shorts aren’t so short that you wouldn’t want to wear them in front of your roommates or other random house guests (hello, Christmas visitors!).
11. But what everyone secretly really wants for sleep/lounging is a great nightgown.
This is also from Asos and costs $86.91. It has awesome pockets so you don’t lose your phone or remote in the couch cracks.
12. It’s worth noting that ASOS is a great resource for sleepwear and underwear, generally.
Look at this cute bird-print bra and panty set! It’s fun but not heinously tacky, as lingerie tends to get.
13. Back to nightgowns, here’s one with planet print.
From Topshop, $40.
14. If you want to be stylish at bedtime, try this cold-shoulder dress.
Also from Topshop; it’s $80.
15. And if you want to look like a cat when you sleep, you might want this footed onesie.
From Etsy for $50.
16. Or this fuzzy robe that has ears on the hood.
But seriously, how cozy does this look? Not enough loungewear comes with hoods. From Topshop for $60.
17. Get a matching look for the dog.
Who has animal ears and doesn’t need the hood. This is $21 on Etsy.
18. And if you’re more traditional with PJs, try this blue shirt and shorts look.
They’re by Juicy Couture and available on Shopbop. (Shirt is $98, shorts are $36.40.)
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›