Would have been nice it being a girl. Would have a little princess
Look, it’s not the politically correct thing to say, but a lot of you are probably disappointed that Duchess Catherine had a boy and not a girl.
It’s possibly just not as exciting, is all.
Even if it’s sexist to admit.
Just think of the fashion potential of a princess versus a prince.
1. But many people have spotted an upside to a royal prince.
2. Which is that: their daughters can marry him!
4. Even their unborn daughters!
6. It’s a fine consolation prize for not marrying Prince Harry.
8. Even dads are practically lining their daughters up outside the Lindo Wing for a royal courtship.
9. And some grown ladies are just lining up themselves.
11. (This, I don’t even know.)
12. Baby boys need not exclude themselves from the courting.
13. But suggestions like this are just sick.
The new prince is OBVIOUSLY going to marry Harper Beckham.