1. 1. Sebastian Sauvé
He’s known for his chiseled cheekbones and pillowy pout, but he’s not nearly this serious IRL.
2. He’s probably the last person who needs a bag over his head.
But he’s just silly like that.
3. He has major sand-in-the-face game.
4. His posts get slightly awkward sometimes, but that’s just because he brings the #realness.
7. 2. Francisco Lachowski
If you think this one looks like a sensitive soul, you’re right.
8. He shares photos of his cat.
“I want to be your cat :3”
9. SERIOUSLY, HOW CUTE IS THIS MISCHIEVOUS LITTLE CAT?
11. Warning: Francisco likes to speak primarily in hashtags.
12. They won’t always make sense, but they’re still endearing.
14. 3. Sean O’Pry
This guy is like the number one male model in the world. Yes, take it in.
16. This is the kind of wonderfulness you get from his Instagram. I mean.
21. 4. Simon Nessman
So, this is Simon. Glorious is probably the word you’re looking for.
22. What’s really great about Simon are his platitudes.
24. He’s Canadian.
25. Also, he has great values.
Follow Simon on Twitter.
28. Matthew is great at expressing emotion on Vine.
29. Matthew also really lets you into his life. Isn’t his mom amazing on the piano?!
30. He’s incredibly observant.
31. And articulate.
Follow Matthew on Twitter.
34. 6. Baptiste Giabiconi
Baptiste is truly an amazing personality, celebrity, model, and French person.
35. If you’re not familiar with Baptiste, watch his debut video for his single “Showtime.”
After serving as Karl Lagerfeld’s muse for a little while, Baptiste went on to tear up the pop charts. “Real-life Zoolander” hardly captures his magic.
36. If you follow him on Twitter/Instagram, you’ll find out all about his second album!
I absolutely cannot wait.
37. The first thing you’ll learn about Baptiste is that he’s shameless.
40. And most importantly, he loves you.
42. 7. Godfrey Gao
If he looks contemplative, you’re right.
44. Along with himself.
As you would, if you looked like this.
45. Through Godfrey’s tweets, you will live the life of luxury vicariously.
46. He lives a James Bondian existence, really.
47. And can Instagram photos of fried food without making it look disgusting.
49. 8. Shaun Ross
Models are chameleons by trade, and Shaun is one of the best.
50. He’s soulful.
53. And doesn’t forget the little people.
55. 9. Niall Underwood
I think Niall is my favorite rising star male model. You’re about to see why.
56. He’s just brilliant.
58. His rejection of grammar is somehow poetic.
59. He says what everyone is thinking.
Follow Niall on Twitter.
63. 10. Matthew Bell
Plus 10 for the pun in this headline.
64. Even though this is not the best way to treat pond life, you can tell Matthew really loves animals.
65. Matthew isn’t afraid to be honest.
66. And if you follow Matthew, you’ll get really amazing behind-the-scenes footage from shows.
67. But the best thing about Matthew is his Twitter background.
I told you he really loves animals.
Follow Matthew on Twitter.