1. 1. Sebastian Sauvé
He’s known for his chiseled cheekbones and pillowy pout, but he’s not nearly this serious IRL.
2. He’s probably the last person who needs a bag over his head.
But he’s just silly like that.
3. He has major sand-in-the-face game.
4. His posts get slightly awkward sometimes, but that’s just because he brings the #realness.
5. He’s also great with words.
7. 2. Francisco Lachowski
If you think this one looks like a sensitive soul, you’re right.
8. He shares photos of his cat.
“I want to be your cat :3”
9. SERIOUSLY, HOW CUTE IS THIS MISCHIEVOUS LITTLE CAT?
11. Warning: Francisco likes to speak primarily in hashtags.
Hot #sun in #NY
12. They won’t always make sense, but they’re still endearing.
14. 3. Sean O’Pry
This guy is like the number one male model in the world. Yes, take it in.
15. He owns a “lion” now!
I own a lion now.
16. This is the kind of wonderfulness you get from his Instagram. I mean.
17. He’s efficient when it comes to writing.
19. But he always speaks in absolute truths.
I hate the DMV.
21. 4. Simon Nessman
So, this is Simon. Glorious is probably the word you’re looking for.
22. What’s really great about Simon are his platitudes.
Being a model is not a very easy thing. The real value of all this is the time I have wasted my youth.
I admire those who can go to the bakery and get out of there with only bread.
24. He’s Canadian.
The Brazil is losing its position to the protests!
25. Also, he has great values.
Stop snorting cocaine and go smell a book.
Follow Simon on Twitter.
28. Matthew is great at expressing emotion on Vine.
Trippy screen saver Ã°Å¸ËœÂ³
29. Matthew also really lets you into his life. Isn’t his mom amazing on the piano?!
My mom mom shredding on the piano. Song title: Eb Tide
30. He’s incredibly observant.
So many cut-offs in this restaurant Ã°Å¸ËœÂ³
31. And articulate.
Drown your dreams in a pool of reality, then bring them back to life
Follow Matthew on Twitter.
34. 6. Baptiste Giabiconi
Baptiste is truly an amazing personality, celebrity, model, and French person.
35. If you’re not familiar with Baptiste, watch his debut video for his single “Showtime.”
After serving as Karl Lagerfeld’s muse for a little while, Baptiste went on to tear up the pop charts. “Real-life Zoolander” hardly captures his magic.
36. If you follow him on Twitter/Instagram, you’ll find out all about his second album!
I absolutely cannot wait.
37. The first thing you’ll learn about Baptiste is that he’s shameless.
40. And most importantly, he loves you.
Bonne nuit mes anges Ã°Å¸ËœËœ
42. 7. Godfrey Gao
If he looks contemplative, you’re right.
44. Along with himself.
As you would, if you looked like this.
45. Through Godfrey’s tweets, you will live the life of luxury vicariously.
46. He lives a James Bondian existence, really.
47. And can Instagram photos of fried food without making it look disgusting.
49. 8. Shaun Ross
Models are chameleons by trade, and Shaun is one of the best.
50. He’s soulful.
53. And doesn’t forget the little people.
55. 9. Niall Underwood
I think Niall is my favorite rising star male model. You’re about to see why.
56. He’s just brilliant.
signed a contract with mgm in paris last night
barely know what that means but it involved lots of kissing french women on both cheeks
58. His rejection of grammar is somehow poetic.
being late for eurostar is so much savager than being late for a flight cos u dnt get to whiz through the airport on that little car thing
59. He says what everyone is thinking.
i find engaging in any level of activity on sundays especially hard and not cos i’m a party animal or a christian idk why i jst can’t do it
i wish i could do things
Follow Niall on Twitter.
63. 10. Matthew Bell
Plus 10 for the pun in this headline.
64. Even though this is not the best way to treat pond life, you can tell Matthew really loves animals.
Conor caught a terrapin. What else to do on a sunny afternoon? #dazedmodelarmy
65. Matthew isn’t afraid to be honest.
I don’t get it, why is Milan such a shit hole?
66. And if you follow Matthew, you’ll get really amazing behind-the-scenes footage from shows.
67. But the best thing about Matthew is his Twitter background.
I told you he really loves animals.
Follow Matthew on Twitter.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- The World Health Organization says new cases of Ebola in Sierra Leone and Guinea hit the lowest point in more than a year last week.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island Saipan.