1. Italian fashion designer Roberto Cavalli created a glamorous look for Beyoncé’s Mrs Carter World Tour. Here’s his sketch:
As you can see, his Beyoncé is 13 feet tall and has no need for a ribcage (or internal organs whatsoever). Really though, would you expect anything else from Cavalli?
2. And this is what Beyoncé actually looked like in the dress.
3. Absolutely stunning, and — bonus! — anatomically-plausible.
Update 6/12: Cavalli representatives have released the following statement:
We would like to clarify that the image of the gown created by Roberto Cavalli for Beyoncé is a sketch and not a photo, and therefore it is only meant to be a stylised and artistic vision… Roberto Cavalli loves women and more than anyone else has always exalted and highlighted the female shape with his creations, building his signature style on the glorification of sensuality and femininity.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.