1. Shot by Juergen Teller and styled by Katie Grand, the fall/winter 2013 Marc Jacobs campaign features models Lily McMenamy and Edie Campbell.
(L—R: McMenamy, Campbell.)
4. For the record, here’s Lily on a more conventional editorial shoot:
Courtesy of Teen Vogue, March 2013.
6. With her mother, top model Kristen McMenamy:
7. And one showcard from her Paris-based agency, NEXT Model Management.
8. Still a reasonably fresh face on the modeling circuit, Hedi Slimane gave Lily her runway debut, in the spring/summer 2013 Saint Laurent show.
9. She also walked in the label’s much-maligned fall/winter 2013 runway show.
10. She’s already landed an i-D cover.
11. And Marc Jacobs clearly fell in love with her look this season. She landed a pivotal spot in his eponymous runway show.
She’s the girl with no top on!
12. And popped up in the Louis Vuitton show too.
It’s not like she’s fully dressed here either, but comparatively it’s an improvement.
13. Her campaign co-star Edie Campbell opened both the Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton shows, for what it’s worth.
But she’s definitely making less of an impression.
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- Europe's busiest sexual health clinic in London has accidentally revealed the identities of nearly 800 HIV-positive patients in a group email. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›