1. Shot by Juergen Teller and styled by Katie Grand, the fall/winter 2013 Marc Jacobs campaign features models Lily McMenamy and Edie Campbell.
(L—R: McMenamy, Campbell.)
4. For the record, here’s Lily on a more conventional editorial shoot:
Courtesy of Teen Vogue, March 2013.
6. With her mother, top model Kristen McMenamy:
7. And one showcard from her Paris-based agency, NEXT Model Management.
8. Still a reasonably fresh face on the modeling circuit, Hedi Slimane gave Lily her runway debut, in the spring/summer 2013 Saint Laurent show.
9. She also walked in the label’s much-maligned fall/winter 2013 runway show.
10. She’s already landed an i-D cover.
11. And Marc Jacobs clearly fell in love with her look this season. She landed a pivotal spot in his eponymous runway show.
She’s the girl with no top on!
12. And popped up in the Louis Vuitton show too.
It’s not like she’s fully dressed here either, but comparatively it’s an improvement.
13. Her campaign co-star Edie Campbell opened both the Marc Jacobs and Louis Vuitton shows, for what it’s worth.
But she’s definitely making less of an impression.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.