1. Christoph Waltz in fall/winter 2013 Prada menswear. And dark shades, because this is fashion.
2. Ezra Miller.
3. And Ben Whishaw, looking slightly uncomfortable in that chair/those orthopedic-style shoes.
4. Previous campaigns also featured actors. Last season’s ads included Dane DeHaan.
5. Harvey Keitel.
6. And Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s cherubic curls.
7. Jamie Bell and Gary Oldman starred in the fall/winter 2012 campaign. Gary loves his satchel very much.
(Garrett Hedlund and Willem Dafoe also featured — following the label’s fall show, where they are more A-List actors still all walked the runway.)
8. Before that came Michael Pitt.
(For Prada’s spring/summer 2012 campaign.) Why so bemused, Michael?