1. A Miley Cyrus superfan tweeted the first shot of Miley’s latest cover last night, for V’s summer issue.
Obviously, Miley is not actually a pilates instructor, she just looks like one. In fact, she looks a little like a young Jackie Warner, at least to the four other people out there who remember that reality show Work Out.
2. The full cover soon surfaced — the less said about that “Go the extra Miley!” cover line, the better.
3. The issue comes with two (even stranger alternate) covers.
4. But that’s nothing compared to Miley’s editorial. Here’s a hint of Miley’s butt.
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›