1. A Miley Cyrus superfan tweeted the first shot of Miley’s latest cover last night, for V’s summer issue.
Obviously, Miley is not actually a pilates instructor, she just looks like one. In fact, she looks a little like a young Jackie Warner, at least to the four other people out there who remember that reality show Work Out.
2. The full cover soon surfaced — the less said about that “Go the extra Miley!” cover line, the better.
3. The issue comes with two (even stranger alternate) covers.
4. But that’s nothing compared to Miley’s editorial. Here’s a hint of Miley’s butt.
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›
- President Obama called on global leaders to address climate change during a visit to the Alaskan Arctic. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›