1. A Miley Cyrus superfan tweeted the first shot of Miley’s latest cover last night, for V’s summer issue.
Obviously, Miley is not actually a pilates instructor, she just looks like one. In fact, she looks a little like a young Jackie Warner, at least to the four other people out there who remember that reality show Work Out.
2. The full cover soon surfaced — the less said about that “Go the extra Miley!” cover line, the better.
3. The issue comes with two (even stranger alternate) covers.
4. But that’s nothing compared to Miley’s editorial. Here’s a hint of Miley’s butt.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️