1. Ke$ha recently released her first jewelry collection in collaboration with Charles Albert. There’s dangly penis earrings.
2. Penis rings.
3. And penis pendants. You don’t want your genital jewelry to clash, you see.
4. In other motifs: roses. Mostly blue ones.
Left — right: Kesha Rose blue rose quartz point pendant at $75, Kesha Rose blue resin flower meta ring at $45, Kesha Rose blue shimmer rose pendant at $60 and Kesha Rose blue rose drop earrings at $45.
5. And some skulls.
6. Skulls and roses.
Left — right: Kesha Rose shimmer skull & pink mother of pearl rose pendant at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & pink mother of pearl rose bracelet at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & quartz point pendant at $90 and Kesha Rose pink mother of pearl rose, skull & quartz point pendant also at $90.
7. Some evil eyes.
Left — right: Kesha Rose round evil eye meta ring at $45 and Kesha Rose blue rose, evil eye & quartz point pendant at $90.
8. Lots of pieces with teeth, because Ke$ha is a cannibal, remember?
She had that song about it. And that’s really the explanation given on the collection’s website for all this toothy bling.
Left — right: Kesha Rose cast teeth earrings at $60, Kesha Rose cast dinosaur tooth — which does not come with a disclaimer that it is almost certainly not authentic — at $45, Kesha Rose cannibal necklace at $45 and Kesha Rose large tooth pendant at $135.
9. Also, some glitzy rings and pendants.
10. And this big chunky studded cuff.
Kesha Rose spiked cuff at $195.
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›