1. Ke$ha recently released her first jewelry collection in collaboration with Charles Albert. There’s dangly penis earrings.
2. Penis rings.
3. And penis pendants. You don’t want your genital jewelry to clash, you see.
4. In other motifs: roses. Mostly blue ones.
Left — right: Kesha Rose blue rose quartz point pendant at $75, Kesha Rose blue resin flower meta ring at $45, Kesha Rose blue shimmer rose pendant at $60 and Kesha Rose blue rose drop earrings at $45.
5. And some skulls.
6. Skulls and roses.
Left — right: Kesha Rose shimmer skull & pink mother of pearl rose pendant at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & pink mother of pearl rose bracelet at $180, Kesha Rose blue rose, skull & quartz point pendant at $90 and Kesha Rose pink mother of pearl rose, skull & quartz point pendant also at $90.
7. Some evil eyes.
Left — right: Kesha Rose round evil eye meta ring at $45 and Kesha Rose blue rose, evil eye & quartz point pendant at $90.
8. Lots of pieces with teeth, because Ke$ha is a cannibal, remember?
She had that song about it. And that’s really the explanation given on the collection’s website for all this toothy bling.
Left — right: Kesha Rose cast teeth earrings at $60, Kesha Rose cast dinosaur tooth — which does not come with a disclaimer that it is almost certainly not authentic — at $45, Kesha Rose cannibal necklace at $45 and Kesha Rose large tooth pendant at $135.
9. Also, some glitzy rings and pendants.
10. And this big chunky studded cuff.
Kesha Rose spiked cuff at $195.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›