1. This Lanvin piece retails for ₤146, or approximately $210 for anyone crazy enough to be reaching for their wallet right now.
2. You plug your iPhone in, and clip the carabiners together. Really, you do.
3. And then you’re wearing it. Like this. Yeah, the model’s expression says it all.
Bewilderment. Designer-clad bewilderment.
h/t High Snobiety
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›