1. Shane West & Aaron Paul
4. And Whitney Cummings!
In a draped mess of a gown worthy of an early boot in a poor season of Project Runway.
7. Fashion model Chanel Iman, who’s also wearing (personalized?) capri pants and a pair of pink Bebe heels.
(In other words, she hadn’t started getting freebies from fashion designers yet.)
11. Obligatory Blu Cantrell “Oops!” moment.
15. You may/may not have noticed already, but Taryn has a Coach clutch and she really likes to show it off.
16. And in a similar promotional vein, here’s Mean Girls’ Lacey Chabert
… and a watch she’s very keen to show off.
17. JC Chasez, who just parked his motorbike at the end of the red carpet. Parking wardens be damned, he’s a celebrity!
18. Bai Ling!
In the middle of a photo-op of a lifetime as a Monarch butterfly lands ever so perfectly atop her lapel.
19. Vanessa Traina & Chad Muska
As is the case with all pro-skateboarders in their ripped t-shirts and sneakers, Chad Muska “REALLY DOES NOT CARE.”
20. Ali Larter (posing on the left with Teen Vogue editor-in-chief Amy Astley)
That skinny belt really sets off the slouchy teal separates, don’t you think?
21. Nicole Richie
Some believe this was the only time in 2004 Richie was seen photographed without Paris Hilton.
23. Trevor Wright, who would like you to know his briefs are of A&F quality.
Wikipedia helpfully states that Trevor’s “very first break came through his involvement in music videos when, in 1989, Wright, along with fellow actor Elijah Wood, appeared in the video for Paula Abdul’s single “Forever Your Girl,” directed by David Fincher. He subsequently starred opposite singer and cousin Stacie Orrico in the videos for her singles “Stuck” (2003), and “I Could Be the One” (2004).”
24. Which means it’s time for another gratuitous old music video:
(Trevor doesn’t actually feature in this video, but still, there’s got to be more to life than scoring jobs off your cousin.)
We've got your WKND covered.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›