1. Meet Coach Barbie, retailing for $95 and styled head-to-toe in Coach merchandise.
(She’s apparently the first Barbie to feature accessories have been produced in exactly the same way as the design house she’s collaborated with. Get it, gurl.)
2. She’s wearing the label’s Tattersall trench coat and there are some gaudy little decorative locks on her skirt — which are the same as those used on Coach bags.
4. Unfortunately, she’s already been upstaged by the real-life Coach Barbie.
At coachbarbie.com no less.
5. Oh well.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›