1. Meet Coach Barbie, retailing for $95 and styled head-to-toe in Coach merchandise.
(She’s apparently the first Barbie to feature accessories have been produced in exactly the same way as the design house she’s collaborated with. Get it, gurl.)
2. She’s wearing the label’s Tattersall trench coat and there are some gaudy little decorative locks on her skirt — which are the same as those used on Coach bags.
4. Unfortunately, she’s already been upstaged by the real-life Coach Barbie.
At coachbarbie.com no less.
5. Oh well.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.