1. Meet Coach Barbie, retailing for $95 and styled head-to-toe in Coach merchandise.
(She’s apparently the first Barbie to feature accessories have been produced in exactly the same way as the design house she’s collaborated with. Get it, gurl.)
2. She’s wearing the label’s Tattersall trench coat and there are some gaudy little decorative locks on her skirt — which are the same as those used on Coach bags.
4. Unfortunately, she’s already been upstaged by the real-life Coach Barbie.
At coachbarbie.com no less.
5. Oh well.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.