1. Meet Coach Barbie, retailing for $95 and styled head-to-toe in Coach merchandise.
(She’s apparently the first Barbie to feature accessories have been produced in exactly the same way as the design house she’s collaborated with. Get it, gurl.)
2. She’s wearing the label’s Tattersall trench coat and there are some gaudy little decorative locks on her skirt — which are the same as those used on Coach bags.
4. Unfortunately, she’s already been upstaged by the real-life Coach Barbie.
At coachbarbie.com no less.
5. Oh well.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️