1. Meet Coach Barbie, retailing for $95 and styled head-to-toe in Coach merchandise.
(She’s apparently the first Barbie to feature accessories have been produced in exactly the same way as the design house she’s collaborated with. Get it, gurl.)
2. She’s wearing the label’s Tattersall trench coat and there are some gaudy little decorative locks on her skirt — which are the same as those used on Coach bags.
4. Unfortunately, she’s already been upstaged by the real-life Coach Barbie.
At coachbarbie.com no less.
5. Oh well.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›