1. The 2014 Cat Calendar is United Bamboo’s fourth kitty annual.
And, just perhaps, its finest.
2. The brand’s first cat calendar came back in 2009, a promotional item featuring 12 kitty models wearing miniature versions of United Bamboo’s clothes.
It was popular, because PEOPLE LOVE CATS. So they repeated the project in 2010 and 2011, before — and goodness only knows why — deciding “the world was sick of cats.” Blasphemous, much? Anyway the important thing is they realized they were wrong, wrong, wrong and now the Cat Calendar is back and it’s wonderful.
Below, a selection of the photos accompanying each month in the 2014 edition.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›