1. Mulberry chose Cara Delevingne to front its fall 2013 campaign, perhaps because she can stare blankly just like her owly co-stars.
(Spoiler alert: this pretty vacant expression features consistently throughout the campaign.)
2. Here’s Archimedes, undoubtedly one of Disney’s finest creations, upon hearing this news:
4. Mulberry has now released the campaign in full.
6. Just because, really.
8. But then he started to realize that his omission from the campaign’s avian lineup is not very nice.
10. We all know he’d do a much better job than that vacant snowy owl on the top left here, after all.
11. Poor Archimedes tried to play it cool, like he’s above all this fashion business:
But secretly he’s quite hurt.
12. It’s just fancy clothes and handbags. Right?
13. But he’s upset. In fact, his whole world has been kind of turned upside down:
We've got your WKND covered.
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›