1. Mulberry chose Cara Delevingne to front its fall 2013 campaign, perhaps because she can stare blankly just like her owly co-stars.
(Spoiler alert: this pretty vacant expression features consistently throughout the campaign.)
2. Here’s Archimedes, undoubtedly one of Disney’s finest creations, upon hearing this news:
4. Mulberry has now released the campaign in full.
6. Just because, really.
8. But then he started to realize that his omission from the campaign’s avian lineup is not very nice.
10. We all know he’d do a much better job than that vacant snowy owl on the top left here, after all.
11. Poor Archimedes tried to play it cool, like he’s above all this fashion business:
But secretly he’s quite hurt.
12. It’s just fancy clothes and handbags. Right?
13. But he’s upset. In fact, his whole world has been kind of turned upside down:
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.