1. Mulberry chose Cara Delevingne to front its fall 2013 campaign, perhaps because she can stare blankly just like her owly co-stars.
(Spoiler alert: this pretty vacant expression features consistently throughout the campaign.)
2. Here’s Archimedes, undoubtedly one of Disney’s finest creations, upon hearing this news:
4. Mulberry has now released the campaign in full.
6. Just because, really.
8. But then he started to realize that his omission from the campaign’s avian lineup is not very nice.
10. We all know he’d do a much better job than that vacant snowy owl on the top left here, after all.
11. Poor Archimedes tried to play it cool, like he’s above all this fashion business:
But secretly he’s quite hurt.
12. It’s just fancy clothes and handbags. Right?
13. But he’s upset. In fact, his whole world has been kind of turned upside down:
We've got your WKND covered.
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the stat on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›