1. Mulberry chose Cara Delevingne to front its fall 2013 campaign, perhaps because she can stare blankly just like her owly co-stars.
(Spoiler alert: this pretty vacant expression features consistently throughout the campaign.)
2. Here’s Archimedes, undoubtedly one of Disney’s finest creations, upon hearing this news:
4. Mulberry has now released the campaign in full.
6. Just because, really.
8. But then he started to realize that his omission from the campaign’s avian lineup is not very nice.
10. We all know he’d do a much better job than that vacant snowy owl on the top left here, after all.
11. Poor Archimedes tried to play it cool, like he’s above all this fashion business:
But secretly he’s quite hurt.
12. It’s just fancy clothes and handbags. Right?
13. But he’s upset. In fact, his whole world has been kind of turned upside down:
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›