2. The cover shot is actually reprinted from the editorial accompanying her March cover of American Vogue
4. And B she covered British Vogue’s May issue, in sequins:
Does anyone like this cover? Jury’s still out.
5. Don’t worry, there are still 18 other international editions of Vogue for Beyoncé to work her way through this year.
Think of it like Pokémon, she’s gotta catch ‘em all.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.