2. The cover shot is actually reprinted from the editorial accompanying her March cover of American Vogue
3. Other photos from that editorial, just because:
4. And B she covered British Vogue’s May issue, in sequins:
Does anyone like this cover? Jury’s still out.
5. Don’t worry, there are still 18 other international editions of Vogue for Beyoncé to work her way through this year.
Think of it like Pokémon, she’s gotta catch ‘em all.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›