2. The cover shot is actually reprinted from the editorial accompanying her March cover of American Vogue
4. And B she covered British Vogue’s May issue, in sequins:
Does anyone like this cover? Jury’s still out.
5. Don’t worry, there are still 18 other international editions of Vogue for Beyoncé to work her way through this year.
Think of it like Pokémon, she’s gotta catch ‘em all.
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?