1. Seyfried stars in the fall 2013 Givenchy campaign, alongside Carine Roitfeld, Julia Restoin-Roitfeld and some models who are getting a raw deal.
They don’t even get to face the camera sometimes.
2. Fashion editor Carine Roitfeld and her daughter Julia also feature in the campaign.
3. And so does Spanish actor Quim Gutiérrez, who really should have shaved beforehand.
4. Carine also styled the campaign, and simply by not making Amanda wear a fedora, it’s a better look than her debut as a Givenchy face, for the label’s new fragrance:
5. In fact it’s likely Amanda got one of Carine’s favorite Givenchy pieces for the shoot. She’s wearing a Bambi-printed blouse very similar to the one Carine wore to this year’s Met Ball.
Everybody loves Bambi.
6. Cartoon deer aside, however, the shots are very similar to the label’s spring 2013 campaign, starring top models Kate Moss and Mariacarla Boscono:
We've got your WKND covered.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›