3. Shorts made famous thanks to the workout classic Sweatin’ to the Oldies.
4. Not to mention Sweatin’ to the Oldies vol. 2, 3, and 4.
And more still.
5. Obligatory Sweatin’ to the Oldies GIF goes here.
13. In fact, Simmons likes to post Facebook photos wearing lots of different short shorts that would be a good idea right now.
Another wonderful thing about Richard Simmons’ Facebook quotes: the bizarre and confusing comments his followers leave. My favorite here from one Lori Davanzo reads,”I love you Richard, but that is a little bit too much for me.”
21. Instead of traditional leggings, it’s possible to wear those skin-colored tights like ice skaters often do.
This is a classic Simmons wardrobe choice. But again, not really advisable in hot hot heat weather.
23. But then it’s understandable that you’d want some sort of support hosiery underneath your fishnet short shorts, for example.
25. And, again, risqué.
26. Still risqué. And sparkly.
32. And definitely not leather trousers, what is this even ABOUT?
33. Wispy thin running shorts. The best thing to be wearing on a hot summer’s day. Watch them in this video.
YOU MUST WATCH THIS VIDEO: Simmons leading a bunch of confused male Midwesterns at the Columbus Convention Center in a spirited workout to the tune of Lady Gaga’s “Edge of Glory.”
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.