This is legitimately a fashion shoot focused entirely on a $9.50 disposable Kleenguard painter’s jumpsuit purchased from Home Depot, because where else do fashionable people shop these days?
And these are all the different ways you can, apparently, style it:
4. And, by the simple virtue of adding a white t-shirt into the mix, this is “the sporty suit.”
7. And “the dancer suit,” because that’s what happens when you throw caution to the wind and an American Apparel tutu into the mix!
This concludes your “did that really happen?” Fashion piece for the day.
And please note, you will never be able to repaint your lounge wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt you used to wear to the gym again. YOU NEED A TUTU.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.