This is legitimately a fashion shoot focused entirely on a $9.50 disposable Kleenguard painter’s jumpsuit purchased from Home Depot, because where else do fashionable people shop these days?
And these are all the different ways you can, apparently, style it:
4. And, by the simple virtue of adding a white t-shirt into the mix, this is “the sporty suit.”
7. And “the dancer suit,” because that’s what happens when you throw caution to the wind and an American Apparel tutu into the mix!
This concludes your “did that really happen?” Fashion piece for the day.
And please note, you will never be able to repaint your lounge wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt you used to wear to the gym again. YOU NEED A TUTU.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›