This is legitimately a fashion shoot focused entirely on a $9.50 disposable Kleenguard painter’s jumpsuit purchased from Home Depot, because where else do fashionable people shop these days?
And these are all the different ways you can, apparently, style it:
4. And, by the simple virtue of adding a white t-shirt into the mix, this is “the sporty suit.”
7. And “the dancer suit,” because that’s what happens when you throw caution to the wind and an American Apparel tutu into the mix!
This concludes your “did that really happen?” Fashion piece for the day.
And please note, you will never be able to repaint your lounge wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt you used to wear to the gym again. YOU NEED A TUTU.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›