This is legitimately a fashion shoot focused entirely on a $9.50 disposable Kleenguard painter’s jumpsuit purchased from Home Depot, because where else do fashionable people shop these days?
And these are all the different ways you can, apparently, style it:
4. And, by the simple virtue of adding a white t-shirt into the mix, this is “the sporty suit.”
7. And “the dancer suit,” because that’s what happens when you throw caution to the wind and an American Apparel tutu into the mix!
This concludes your “did that really happen?” Fashion piece for the day.
And please note, you will never be able to repaint your lounge wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt you used to wear to the gym again. YOU NEED A TUTU.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.