This is legitimately a fashion shoot focused entirely on a $9.50 disposable Kleenguard painter’s jumpsuit purchased from Home Depot, because where else do fashionable people shop these days?
And these are all the different ways you can, apparently, style it:
4. And, by the simple virtue of adding a white t-shirt into the mix, this is “the sporty suit.”
7. And “the dancer suit,” because that’s what happens when you throw caution to the wind and an American Apparel tutu into the mix!
This concludes your “did that really happen?” Fashion piece for the day.
And please note, you will never be able to repaint your lounge wearing sweatpants and an old t-shirt you used to wear to the gym again. YOU NEED A TUTU.
We've got your WKND covered.
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›