Good news: Oxygen has greenlit a second season of epic modeling competition The Face, with a British spin-off also debuting this summer. And with Naomi Campbell remaining in her role as executive producer and coach, here’s a sprinkling of the sass, strategy and superbly gif-able reactions that’ll hopefully be returning to screens:
2. She winks saucily.
Seriously, who isn’t swooning at the thought of this wink directed at them?
7. She employs devious strategies in her quest for the win.
(Zi Lin, so robbed.)
8. She stares you down.
Stares so hard you’re like, “sinkhole, take me now.”
9. She offers constructive criticisms in person.
After all, reading is fundamental.
10. And offers equally constructive criticism via Twitter.
13. She cackles gloriously so hard she almost faints.
15. She cusses when necessary.
18. She enjoys comfortable director’s chairs.
(Just kidding, she’s preparing to vent more frustrations still.)
19. She asks good questions and answers them herself.
20. She nods along when you’re talking.
(But she’s not actually paying attention.)
23. She frequently reminds us of her legendary status in the industry.
(You know, apart from all the RL antics.)
24. She waves giddy jazz hands gracefully.
25. She calmly demands that filming stop whenever she’s unhappy.
26. And helpfully reminds us all to watch out… for future episodes.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›