The Steelers’ wide receiver apparently really likes socks. And with the recent launch of the Plaxico Burress Collection, he’ll never have to be short a pair (or seven) of ostentatious foot gloves again.
The Plaxico Burress Collection is the brainchild of NFL star Plaxico Burress. An avid collector of luxury socks, Plaxico found himself always looking for the ‘perfect sock.’ Often, he would love the design, but not like the fit. Or he would like the fabric/material, and not like the length. Rather than continue to settle for the often limited styles his favorite stores had to offer, Plaxico decided to create his own brand. Confident that with his direction, the design team could create his ‘perfect sock.
3. Paisley-style socks.
The pattern looks a little like an octopus.
5. Wide stripes, pastel stripes.
There’s also a black-and-white lattice pattern there; variety is the spice of life, after all.
7. More stripes again, but this time they’re vertical.
10. Tuxedo stripes.
(You should never actually wear orange, lime green, and sky blue striped socks with your tuxedo, just FYI.)
11. A pattern that isn’t stripes! Not sure what it is, though.
We've got your WKND covered.
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›