1. This is Karl Gude. He’s the former graphics director for Newsweek and he has an important lesson for you. About art.
4. OK, now make a little chicken foot or a stunted peace sign, gotcha.
5. Add some massive parentheses, and voilà! BUTT.
*whole world applauds*
8. OK, we’re getting a little curvier now. Lookin’ good.
9. Give those parentheses a little more breathing room and you have yourself a Grade A Big Butt.
10. Check out the full video for tips on some more butt types.
11. H/t to Reddit for this one.
BRB, I’m off to draw several thousand butts.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›