1. This is Karl Gude. He’s the former graphics director for Newsweek and he has an important lesson for you. About art.
4. OK, now make a little chicken foot or a stunted peace sign, gotcha.
5. Add some massive parentheses, and voilà! BUTT.
*whole world applauds*
8. OK, we’re getting a little curvier now. Lookin’ good.
9. Give those parentheses a little more breathing room and you have yourself a Grade A Big Butt.
10. Check out the full video for tips on some more butt types.
11. H/t to Reddit for this one.
BRB, I’m off to draw several thousand butts.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty, his attorney said. He is accused of killing nine people at a Charleston church in June.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.