1. This is Karl Gude. He’s the former graphics director for Newsweek and he has an important lesson for you. About art.
4. OK, now make a little chicken foot or a stunted peace sign, gotcha.
5. Add some massive parentheses, and voilà! BUTT.
*whole world applauds*
8. OK, we’re getting a little curvier now. Lookin’ good.
9. Give those parentheses a little more breathing room and you have yourself a Grade A Big Butt.
10. Check out the full video for tips on some more butt types.
11. H/t to Reddit for this one.
BRB, I’m off to draw several thousand butts.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept sweeping new austerity measures, which are being pushed by its creditors as a requirement before the country receives further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️