1. This is Karl Gude. He’s the former graphics director for Newsweek and he has an important lesson for you. About art.
4. OK, now make a little chicken foot or a stunted peace sign, gotcha.
5. Add some massive parentheses, and voilà! BUTT.
*whole world applauds*
8. OK, we’re getting a little curvier now. Lookin’ good.
9. Give those parentheses a little more breathing room and you have yourself a Grade A Big Butt.
10. Check out the full video for tips on some more butt types.
11. H/t to Reddit for this one.
BRB, I’m off to draw several thousand butts.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›