1. This is Karl Gude. He’s the former graphics director for Newsweek and he has an important lesson for you. About art.
4. OK, now make a little chicken foot or a stunted peace sign, gotcha.
5. Add some massive parentheses, and voilà! BUTT.
*whole world applauds*
8. OK, we’re getting a little curvier now. Lookin’ good.
9. Give those parentheses a little more breathing room and you have yourself a Grade A Big Butt.
10. Check out the full video for tips on some more butt types.
11. H/t to Reddit for this one.
BRB, I’m off to draw several thousand butts.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.