1. First of all: TABLE SETTING.
Watermelon centerpiece to end all watermelon centerpieces.
If you’re feeling superhuman, here are some carving instructions.
2. Aaaaand time to eat. Feta sliders with watermelon bun? Yes.
4. Watermelon with balsamic kiddie pool. So goddamn adorable.
5. Rum-soaked watermelon with goat cheese and mint. Classy rondelle.
8. Quiz: Ahi tuna or watermelon “steak”?
Answer: duh. Recipe here.
9. Pickled watermelon salad. Kind of ingenious.
10. Right, food… anyway, TIME TO DRINK.
Directions for melon-kegging here.
11. Watermelon mojito. Mandatory.
12. Watermelon spritzer with lemon and honey. Not boozy, but refreshing as hell.
13. Watermelon. Frosty.
Obligatory watermelon garnish. You know, it is possible to have too much of a good thi—JK, this is amazing.
14. Frosty + chia seeds.
Healthy touch, but also super pretty. Recipe here.
15. AND watermelon for dessert? Obviously. Here’s some watermelon ice cream cake.
19. Watermelon popsicles. (With some other fruit, I guess.)
20. Watermelon mint julep pops.
Nice watermelon plate. Recipe here.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.