1. First of all: TABLE SETTING.
Watermelon centerpiece to end all watermelon centerpieces.
If you’re feeling superhuman, here are some carving instructions.
2. Aaaaand time to eat. Feta sliders with watermelon bun? Yes.
4. Watermelon with balsamic kiddie pool. So goddamn adorable.
5. Rum-soaked watermelon with goat cheese and mint. Classy rondelle.
8. Quiz: Ahi tuna or watermelon “steak”?
Answer: duh. Recipe here.
9. Pickled watermelon salad. Kind of ingenious.
10. Right, food… anyway, TIME TO DRINK.
Directions for melon-kegging here.
11. Watermelon mojito. Mandatory.
12. Watermelon spritzer with lemon and honey. Not boozy, but refreshing as hell.
13. Watermelon. Frosty.
Obligatory watermelon garnish. You know, it is possible to have too much of a good thi—JK, this is amazing.
14. Frosty + chia seeds.
Healthy touch, but also super pretty. Recipe here.
15. AND watermelon for dessert? Obviously. Here’s some watermelon ice cream cake.
19. Watermelon popsicles. (With some other fruit, I guess.)
20. Watermelon mint julep pops.
Nice watermelon plate. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?