1. First of all: TABLE SETTING.
Watermelon centerpiece to end all watermelon centerpieces.
If you’re feeling superhuman, here are some carving instructions.
2. Aaaaand time to eat. Feta sliders with watermelon bun? Yes.
4. Watermelon with balsamic kiddie pool. So goddamn adorable.
5. Rum-soaked watermelon with goat cheese and mint. Classy rondelle.
6. Grilled watermelon salad. In a watermelon.
8. Quiz: Ahi tuna or watermelon “steak”?
Answer: duh. Recipe here.
9. Pickled watermelon salad. Kind of ingenious.
10. Right, food… anyway, TIME TO DRINK.
Directions for melon-kegging here.
11. Watermelon mojito. Mandatory.
12. Watermelon spritzer with lemon and honey. Not boozy, but refreshing as hell.
13. Watermelon. Frosty.
Obligatory watermelon garnish. You know, it is possible to have too much of a good thi—JK, this is amazing.
14. Frosty + chia seeds.
Healthy touch, but also super pretty. Recipe here.
15. AND watermelon for dessert? Obviously. Here’s some watermelon ice cream cake.
16. Dipped in the good stuff.
18. Swirly watermelon macarons.
19. Watermelon popsicles. (With some other fruit, I guess.)
20. Watermelon mint julep pops.
Nice watermelon plate. Recipe here.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›