1. First of all: TABLE SETTING.
Watermelon centerpiece to end all watermelon centerpieces.
If you’re feeling superhuman, here are some carving instructions.
2. Aaaaand time to eat. Feta sliders with watermelon bun? Yes.
4. Watermelon with balsamic kiddie pool. So goddamn adorable.
5. Rum-soaked watermelon with goat cheese and mint. Classy rondelle.
8. Quiz: Ahi tuna or watermelon “steak”?
Answer: duh. Recipe here.
9. Pickled watermelon salad. Kind of ingenious.
10. Right, food… anyway, TIME TO DRINK.
Directions for melon-kegging here.
11. Watermelon mojito. Mandatory.
12. Watermelon spritzer with lemon and honey. Not boozy, but refreshing as hell.
13. Watermelon. Frosty.
Obligatory watermelon garnish. You know, it is possible to have too much of a good thi—JK, this is amazing.
14. Frosty + chia seeds.
Healthy touch, but also super pretty. Recipe here.
15. AND watermelon for dessert? Obviously. Here’s some watermelon ice cream cake.
19. Watermelon popsicles. (With some other fruit, I guess.)
20. Watermelon mint julep pops.
Nice watermelon plate. Recipe here.
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›