2. This Butler bro who subsists on fandom.
4. These Jim Boeheim fanatics.
5. This ‘Noles fan who refuses to miss a minute.
6. This UGA kid in kabuki makeup.
He sounds like a cross between a black metal singer and Macho Man.
7. The guy with this epic Bear Bryant backpiece.
8. This Baylor women’s basketball fan.
16. This FGCU cheerleader and mascot.
Cheerleaders and mascots are basically fans anyway, right?
18. This Michigan State cheerleader who was NOT OKAY with Wisconsin’s mascot hijacking the Spartan flag.
19. This Duke fan who has her priorities straight.
22. This Gators fan who’s all in.
31. This ‘Bama baby.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›