9. In 2009 a life size house was built using 3.3 million LEGO bricks. 1,000 volunteers helped to assemble it.
13. There 915 million different ways to combine just six individual LEGO bricks.
According to National Geographic’s special MegaFactories: LEGO, the possibilities are nearly endless.
18. Legoland, LEGO’s theme park chain, has a whopping seven locations worldwide.
Billund, California, Florida, Malaysia, Windsor, Günzburg, and the Discovery Center in Manchester.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- World leaders have agreed to a "cessation of hostilities" in Syria, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said.
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.