1. Whenever my friend Kristin or I goes on vacation, we Snapchat each other as creatively as possible. She recently spent the holidays in California.
2. I asked her how her vacation was going:
3. She responded:
12. Shortly before leaving, Kristin had been in an accident. She was on her bike and a van hit her (rude) and she’d fractured her arm. I asked her about it:
17. Kristin, changing the subject back to food:
19. After that I didn’t hear from her for a day, which I probably deserved after my rude sushi Snapchat. Eventually she responded:
20. …and I obliged:
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- The U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, has voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.