1. Because he was good at both math and anatomy.
2. Because he was toned but not, like, overly muscular, y’know?
3. Because his hair was luscious and full of secrets.
5. Because he was thoughtful, and would stop by just to say hi.
6. Because he somehow managed to stay cute even while taking part in weird, reject Gap photo shoots.
7. Because he was so sweet and forgiving, even when Felicity chopped off all her hair and caused ratings to plummet and almost got the show CANCELLED.
8. Because he looked amazing dressed up, and he knew the perfect accessory to a tailored suit was a glowing smile.
10. Because every time he looked like a hurt puppy, your heart dropped into your stomach, out your butt, through the earth and into outer space.
12. Because he wasn’t afraid to engage in #realtalk.
13. Because he was honest about his feelings, even when it was hard to admit the way he felt.
14. And because he was grown up enough to admit when he was at fault.
15. Because he was always leaning in super close to Felicity, and you’d think, “I bet his breath smiles fresh all the time.”
16. Because he gave perfect hugs that made you think, “I bet he smells like fresh baked cookies all the time.”
17. Because even when he was spouting corny nonsense, it was still adorable.
18. Because the choice between Noel and Ben was SO obvious, but Felicity took her sweet time and you got to stare at Ben for four whole seasons.
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›