1. When your ketchup is too stubborn to come out of the bottle.
Or if it does come out, there’s that gross ketchup water that goes everywhere.
3. When spinach leaves that weird chalky feeling on your teeth.
Which, according to science, comes from how much oxalic acid it contains.
4. When powdered sugar makes you choke and cough and basically tries to kill you.
5. When your Klondike bar just HAS to break halfway through eating it.
Even more painful in slo-mo.
6. When the jelly in your donut squeezes out and makes a huge mess.
7. When popcorn kernels wedge between your teeth.
8. When the sharp edge of a tortilla chip stabs the roof of your mouth.
Someone needs to warn this dog.
9. When one side of the hamburger bun inevitably ends up smaller than the other so you have to touch the greasy meat when you pick it up.
10. When you’re eating pizza and the melted cheese gets all over your face.
And you can literally feel the pimples forming because of all that grease.
12. When this white stuff that kind of tastes like a dry spider web gets in your mouth.
It’s called the “pith,” in case you’re wondering.
14. When your ice cream does this.
Ugh, I didn’t want literal ice.
15. When there’s some hardheaded peanut butter that just won’t come out of the jar.
16. When candy gets stuck to the wrapper and you end up eating a little of the paper and gluey stuff that kept the wrapper together.
Cough cough Starburst.
18. When your milkshake is waaaayy too thick.
Cool, I’m glad I can’t even drink this thing that I bought for the EXPRESS PURPOSE OF DRINKING.
19. When your ice cream is so hard that it’s impossible to scoop.
This person literally had to use a knife. A KNIFE.
20. When barbecue sauce decides it would much rather cover your entire face and hands than the chicken IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE ON.
21. When all the chip crumbs at the bottom of the bag decide to hide in the corner so you can’t get them all.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️