1. The Cozy Classics retelling of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is a magnificent and breathtaking retelling of one of literature’s classic stories. Obviously, it’s for children, but that doesn’t mean it’s not articulate. Although it is a little terse.
2. The characters are introduced.
3. Complex relationships are formed, gender roles examined.
7. Who needs all those rambling paragraphs describing the moors of the English countryside?
8. Dialogue is also really overrated.
12. One day you take a stroll…
13. … the next day you’re saying your nuptials.
14. So be careful who you take a walk with kids!
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›