1. The Cozy Classics retelling of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is a magnificent and breathtaking retelling of one of literature’s classic stories. Obviously, it’s for children, but that doesn’t mean it’s not articulate. Although it is a little terse.
2. The characters are introduced.
3. Complex relationships are formed, gender roles examined.
7. Who needs all those rambling paragraphs describing the moors of the English countryside?
8. Dialogue is also really overrated.
12. One day you take a stroll…
13. … the next day you’re saying your nuptials.
14. So be careful who you take a walk with kids!
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›