1. The Cozy Classics retelling of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is a magnificent and breathtaking retelling of one of literature’s classic stories. Obviously, it’s for children, but that doesn’t mean it’s not articulate. Although it is a little terse.
3. Complex relationships are formed, gender roles examined.
7. Who needs all those rambling paragraphs describing the moors of the English countryside?
13. … the next day you’re saying your nuptials.
14. So be careful who you take a walk with kids!
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›