1. The Cozy Classics retelling of Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice is a magnificent and breathtaking retelling of one of literature’s classic stories. Obviously, it’s for children, but that doesn’t mean it’s not articulate. Although it is a little terse.
3. Complex relationships are formed, gender roles examined.
7. Who needs all those rambling paragraphs describing the moors of the English countryside?
13. … the next day you’re saying your nuptials.
14. So be careful who you take a walk with kids!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈