1. A book is actually just a Tardis.
2. You can get the new seasons of Game of Thrones before anyone else!
3. No new night clubs.
4. Watch out for the banned books.
5. Actually, you better beware of all the books.
6. Buy some books written by some dead guys.
7. Be better than you were being better before.
8. Get everyone you know a book for Christmas (again).
9. Instead of reading Fifty Shades of Gray, you can read fifty facts about sexuality.
10. Don’t break the spines on these books too badly.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›