We’ve all been there. Skipping a workout just makes you feel too guilty unless you have the ~perfect~ excuse for why you just can't exercise.
1. When the universe is talking you have to listen.
2. Because your health ALWAYS comes first.
3. You just can't fight destiny.
4. Sometimes you only have the time for one activity.
5. Because there's no way you can work out injured.
6. Or on an empty stomach.
7. Because you don’t want to meet your one true love unless everything is perfect.
8. Doctor Who > Exercise (always)
9. Unnecessary showering is totally a hassle. And bad for the environment.
10. Because you absolutely can't work out without the proper attire.
11. There are certain shows that HAVE to be watched live on the TV screen.
12. Because you can't mess with tradition.
13. You have to take full advantage of good hair days.
14. Because commitment is a virtue.
15. And should be taken very seriously.
16. Because messing with bowel movements is asking for trouble.
17. Because no earphones definitely means no workout.
18. Because putting time into friendships should be a priority.
19. Because you care about the stuff you own.
20. Because working out twice in one day is just excessive.
21. Sometimes just being awake is a workout in itself.
22. Nothing comes before McDonald's breakfast... nothing.
Responses have been edited for length and clarity.
Thumbnail via NBC.