Here's a Full-Body Workout That Targets Your Legs
This dumbbell circuit works your whole body with a focus on your legs in just 30 minutes.
This workout has two parts: Circuit A (the full-body workout) and Circuit B (the targeted legs circuit).
Here's how it works:
1. Do 5 complete rounds of Circuit A, resting 60 seconds after each round.
2. Do 3 rounds of Circuit B, resting 60 seconds after each round.
3. You've completed the Full-Body + Legs workout!
Do 8 walking lunges (alternating sides):
Do 8 push-ups:
Do 8 dumbbell glute bridges:
Do 8 side forearm plank lifts (per side):
Do 8 bent-over dumbbell rows:
Do 10 to 12 Romanian deadlifts:
Do 10 to 12 clamshells (per side):
Do 10 to 12 single-leg glute bridges (per side):
A few things to know about this workout:
• This workout is part of BuzzFeed's Get Fit Summer Challenge — four weeks worth of strength and cardio workouts designed by trainer Jessi Kneeland of ReModel Fitness, along with four weeks worth of healthy recipes customized to your caloric needs. Learn how to do the challenge here and jump into it anytime.
• When selecting which dumbbells to start with, there's a simple rule of thumb: Choose a weight you can lift with perfect form for the number of reps prescribed plus one or two more. If you think you can do more than two additional reps with perfect form, you should go up in weight.
• The dumbbell exercises can be done as bodyweight-only exercises if they're too challenging to do as written (or if you don't have access to weights).