19 Things That Make Summer Events Less Of A Sweaty Suckfest
Because boob sweat, chafed thighs, and dead phones are very real.
6. Don't be without individually-wrapped moist towelettes because Porta Potties are a difficult reality.
7. While you're at it, bring shower wipes because let's be honest, a periodic full-body clean-down never hurt anyone.
9. Bring bandanas to use as a sweat-absorbing headband, to hold your hair back, or to wet and wear on your neck to cool you down.
11. Bring snacks that can survive the temperature and legit keep you full when you're drained from the heat.
14. Make some DIY ice packs with a sponge and a zip lock bag.
These are simple to make and will keep your snacks or water nice 'n cold. Or, you can just bring them to rub on the back of your neck to cool you off. As they melt the sponges should absorb the water so you don't have to deal with backpack puddles.
Get the full tutorial here.
16. Get sunscreen that protects you and cools you as you apply it.
17. Prepare for the inevitable sunburn by freezing aloe in an ice cube tray.
Let's say you don't do an amazing job of applying sunscreen (because tbh it turns out most of us don't apply the right amount or often enough). Treating yourself to frozen aloe cubes will cool you down while soothing your poor burned skin. Watch the tutorial here.
19. And swap out your backpack for a fanny pack to reduce back sweat.
A giant, full bag on your back just makes you hotter and your back even sweatier. And yes, they are stylish. Here are a bunch of stylish ones to prove it.