1. The museum curator, Hjörtur Gísli Sigurösson, is a second-generation phallogist who has dedicated his life to collecting penises.
2. The museum has obtained "legally certified gift tokens" for four human penises.
3. On display are 56 penises from 17 different kinds of whales.
Visitor responses are very punny.
4. The museum is just as funny as the visitors.
5. This walrus penis proves that whales aren't the only well-endowed mammals.
6. You can get up close and personal with an elephant penis.
This thing is really, really big.
7. Apparently the security guards are on point.
8. They have an elf penis on display... anything's possible?
9. Oh look, they cater to vegetarians too!
10. The museum also displays sculptures in honor of the 2008 Silver Medal-winning Icelandic handball team.
11. Visitors can also find penis art hanging throughout the museum.
Like these bull scrotum lampshades, handcrafted by the museum curator.
12. They even have wooden sculptures.
13. You can also see some truly hilarious artwork.
14. The gift shop has some excellent souvenirs perfect for any occasion.
15. American Tom Mitchell wants to donate his penis to the museum before he dies.
Watch this documentary, perfectly titled The Final Member, to learn more about Tom and his hijinx.
16. You'll also learn that Superman doesn't need Viagra.
17. People from all over the globe come to visit.
18. Everything is phallic, even the doorknobs.
Disgusting or fascinating — you've got to see it to decide.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!