1. This smooth duck just going with the flow.
2. And this even smoother duck.
3. This duck who knows how to accessorise.
4. This shoe-wearing emotional support duck named Daniel.
5. Who likes to pass the time on flights by looking out of the window.
6. This apparently very speedy duck.
7. This duckling who knows bread is better used as a raft than as food.
8. This adventure duck.
9. These cygnets who don't care whose way they get in napping on the path.
10. These ducks who know where they came from.
11. This duck named Chauncey on a night out.
12. This duck that just misses splashing about in the pond so would like to join you in the shower.
13. This duck who looks great in black tie, and knows it.
14. This duck out for a walk.
15. This duckling doing totally normal duck things, like typing on a keyboard.
16. This duck who's reclaiming the name Donald.
17. And finally, this impostor that really, really wants to be a duck.
Kelly Oakes is science editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Contact Kelly Oakes at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.