1. If you don’t want to wear a full face of makeup, just filling in your eyebrows can make a huge difference.
4. Toilet seat covers make excellent oil blotting sheets.
5. Out of blush? Use lipstick instead.
Use your fingers to dab lipstick onto your cheeks, then blend.
7. Mix a little peppermint oil into your lip gloss to give your lips a plumping boost.
Cinnamon oil also works well!
9. Want to fight puffy eyes? Keep your eye lotion in the fridge.
The cool gel will be soothing and can help reduce inflammation in the eye area.
11. Always test your foundation shade on your neck, not your arm, for a perfect match.
16. If you’ve run out of eyeliner, but have mascara, it can do double duty.
17. If you don’t want your makeup to move an inch, spend $11 on some Ben Nye Final Seal.
It’s a makeup sealer that professionals use to keep makeup from sweating off or sliding off your face and basically your new BFF if you’re planning on going dancing or running or doing something super active.
20. Use the one and done philosophy: If you’ve got only a short amount of time (or energy), play up either your eyes or your lips, not both.
And if you don’t feel like going crazy with your eyes, a quick comb of an eyebrow brush and a swipe of mascara can usually do the trick.
22. Prime your eyes with white eyeliner or eyeshadow to really make your colorful shadows and liners stand out.
24. Too lazy to wash your face at night? Keep face wipes by your bed.
Boots, Skyn Iceland, Josie Maran, Ole Henricksen, and Burt’s Bees all make awesome and easy-to-carry wipes.
26. An easy way to look less tired? Use your concealer correctly.
28. Give yourself a healing foot treatment while you sleep.
Apply peppermint moisturizer or Vaseline to your tired and cracked feet, and then throw on some comfy, cushioned socks. And head to bed. That’s IT. Wake up with soft, smooth feet.
34. Add a little bit of cornstarch to a glossy polish to give a matte finish.
36. To avoid extra polish messing up your cuticles, put Elmer’s glue around your nails before you paint them.
Once everything is dry, peel it off and you’re good to go!
40. If you don’t want to bother with fixing and refixing your hair all day long, spray your bobby pins with hairspray before you put them in.
41. Save so much time by drying your hair with a T-shirt instead of a towel.
Tees are way more absorbent and will get your hair dry a lot faster!
43. Make dry shampoo your BFF.
For those in-between, forget-it-I’m-hitting-snooze-again days. Dry shampoo will help your hair look OK and not like a walking ball of pizza grease. Give Amika Perk Up! Dry Shampoo a go.