But these Labour MPs have still come out in support of today's strikes:
1. Jeremy Corbyn, Islington North.
2. Diane Abbott, Hackney North and Stoke Newington.
3. Kelvin Hopkins, Luton North.
4. Jim McGovern, Dundee West.
5. Yasmin Qureshi, Bolton South-East.
6. Katy Clark, North Ayrshire and Arran.
7. Ian Lavery, Wansbeck.
8. Dennis Skinner, Bolsover.
9. Hywel Francis, Aberavon.
10. Grahame Morris, Easington.
11. Steve Reed, Croydon North.
12. Dave Anderson, Blaydon.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.