According to a new government statistics released on Friday, Britain is an increasingly sober place.
1. First up, the percentage of Britons who say they're completely teetotal is on the rise. And young people are largely responsible for this change.
2. Rates of binge drinking are also plummeting among young people.
3. Meanwhile the number of perma-drunks in British society is also falling. Students just aren't drunk all the time.
4. Meanwhile, London is the British centre of teetotallers.
5. While Scotland remains the centre of binge drinking!
In short, if you're a heavy or regular drinker then you're increasingly in a minority.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.