1. For a start, people at the UKIP conference wear outfits like this.
2. There are free eurosceptic slush puppies in UKIP colours.
3. There's this woman who has had Nigel Farage's face tattooed on her arm, asking Nigel Farage to sign her arm at the spot where she has had Nigel Farage's face tattooed on her arm.
4. The woman who has had Nigel Farage's face tattooed on her arm revealed that she has the face of Robert Smith from The Cure on the other arm.
5. You can easily get hold of some interesting documents, such as this climate change sceptic's take on A Christmas Carol.
6. There's a raffle for goodies, including a Battle of Britain jigsaw.
7. It's also the sort of place where you're greeted by protesters outside handing out leaflets like this.
8. And where there's an absolute ban on all perfumes from the venue.
10. You can buy anti-EU tokens for your supermarket trolley.
11. There's the strange sight of UKIP having to distance itself from Katie Hopkins because her views are too extreme.
13. Then there's this woman, who sells handknitted UKIP teddy bears.
14. Farage leaving the stage to "Uptown Funk".
15. And this man who claims God and UKIP agree on border controls.
16. It's a place where no one could get a taxi because of Eid.
17. There's these tasteful UKIP brooches for the special person in your life.
18. There's the fact that the whole thing is held in a venue that was part funded by EU money.
19. There's the banner featuring this dodgy photoshop of Jean-Claude Juncker secretly controlling Jeremy Corbyn.
20. This banner asking you to spot the difference between the Tower of Babel and the European Parliament.
21. And the fact that meetings between Katie Hopkins and the Nigel Farage tattoo woman actually happen.
That, essentially, is the UKIP conference in a nutshell.
Jim Waterson is a politics editor for BuzzFeed News and is based in London.
Contact Jim Waterson at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.