9. For when you need a little privacy, frost your windows with cornstarch.
This is witchcraft. Directions here.
14. Or use beadboard wallpaper for a more farmhouse look.
Get the directions here.
15. Add molding + shelving to the top of your kitchen cabinets.
The extra storage is an awesome bonus, but it also adds an extra level of polish to your kitchen. Directions here.
18. Mix and match your sheer curtains.
It’ll look especially dreamy in a teenage girl’s bedroom.
32. Liquid stainless-steel paint exists, y’all.
Rejoice! Cuz new appliances these days are basically highway robbery. Get the directions here.
35. Un-stain and restain your furniture.
Trends change, and sometimes that orangey cherry stain isn’t really the look you’re going for anymore. Getting the stain off a piece of furniture is surprisingly easy. Get the directions here.
37. Cover your unsightly cords with suede cording you can buy at any craft store.
See how they did this here.
40. Use picture frames as wainscoting.
And the Victorian transformation is now complete. Get the tutorial here.