It's almost not Thanksgiving without some sort of heated debate where a family member waves a turkey leg for emphasis and somebody cries.
So here's some controversial fodder for the dinner table — none of which have anything to do with politics, religion, or when you're actually going to settle down.
1. Is a hotdog a sandwich?
2. What color is this godforsaken dress?
3. How in the hell would a dog wear pants?
4. Which Property Brother is actually the hottest?
5. How do you really put on a bra?
6. Is the risk of E. coli enough to stop you from eating Chipotle?
7. How do you pronounce this person's name?
8. Which song from the new Adele album is secretly the best?
9. Who's actually doing it right: morning people or night people?
10. What about morning showers or night showers? Which is better?
11. How do you pronounce GIF?
13. What is the only acceptable fry shape?
14. Which season of Rupaul's Drag Race was actually the best?
15. Which friend could you have done without tbh?
16. How often do you/should you wash your towels?
17. If you could only use one condiment for the rest of your life, which would it be?
18. Would you use Facebook's new feature to make your ex disappear?
See ya fucking never, Taylor.